,After almost 2 years of pandemic, golf championships returns on a renewed calendar for the 2021-2022 season. The announcement was made by the European Tour in conjunction with the PGA Tour, where they have agreed new strategic agreements for the benefit of all participants.
The purpose of this alliance between both organizations gives much more impetus to the PGA Tour within professional golf. In total, there will be 48 official tournaments, 45 from the FedEx Cup regular season and 3 from the playoffs.
Some news about the 2021-2022 golf championships
One of the novelties is the change of headquarters and starting place of the FedEx Cup 22 that was held in Memphis, with the change of sponsor, now it will take place in Jersey City, New Jersey. Following up with the BMW Championship to be held at Wilmington Country Club in Delaware and the playoff final, it is scheduled at East Lake Golf Club.
At Florida Swing in 2022, the iconic PGA Tour event will take place in March, with 4 events during the spring, kicking off the major championship season featuring champion Justin Thomas.
The Memorial Tournament makes an appearance, debuting as a sponsor in the first year of a 10-year agreement, Workday, and the RBC Canadian Open also returns, at St. Georges Golf and Country in Toronto, Canada. And finally, the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am and Waste Management Phoenix Open, exchange dates on the calendar due to the Super Bowl.
Golf Championships: PGA Tour Days 2021-2022
At Slazenger, we have prepared a calendar for you with the most important golf championships of the 2021-2022 season.
- World Wide Tecnology Championship. 4 to 11
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open. 11 to 14
- The RSM Classic. 18 to 21
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. 3 to 6
- Waste Management Phoenix Open. 10 to 13
- The Genesis Invitational. 17 to 20
- The Honda Classic. 24 to 27
- Master de Augusta. 7 to 10
- RBC Heritage. 14 to 17
- Zurich Classic of New Orleans. 21 to 24
- México Championship. 28 to 01 of May.
- Wells Fargo Championship. 5 to 8
- AT&T Byron Nelson. 12 to 15
- PGA Championship. 19 to 22
- Charles Schwab Challenge. 26 to 29
- The Memorial Tournament. 2 to 5
- RBC Canadian Open. 9 to 12
- US. Open. 16 to 19
- Travelers Championship. 23 to 26
- Jhon Deere Classic. 30 to 3 of July
- Barbasol Championship. 7 to 10
- Génesis Scottish Open. 7 to 10
- Barracuda Championship. Del 14 to 17
- British Open. 14 to 17
- 3M Open. 18 to 24
- Rocket Mortgage. 28 to 31
- Wyndham Championship. 4 to 7
- WGC FedEx St. Jude Invitational. 11 to 14
- BMW Championship. 18 to 21
- Tour Championship. 25 to 28
Slazenger is the golfers brand
So that you go to the field to play or closely follow the most important golf championships in the world, we invite you to visit our store where you will find all the necessary equipment and clothing that will make you look like a professional.
Furthermore, we have everything you need with more than 85 items available, from fashionable outfits to a wide variety of golf clubs in different sizes and styles, to suit any type of field and game.
Our catalog offers you a variety of Polo golf flannels, pants for men and women, jackets and sets. In addition, to casual golf shoes, straps and bags to transport equipment.
The purpose of the programming of this new 2021-2022 golf calendar is to provide athletes from all over the world with the best conditions and opportunities to compete, enjoy, inspire and entertain the largest number of fans.
At Slazenger we care at all times to satisfy your needs as a golfer, with the highest technology and high quality products. We are the best brand in elite sports and we invite you to closely follow the most important golf championships of the season.
This is all for today, in case you want to continue reading related articles, do not hesitate to visit our blog.